Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So, what's this about anyway?

A few words about the proposed content in this blog. My guess is that, most of what I want to blog about would fall into one of three categories:

1. Rants on various topics. eg: when I turn on MTV and find that it's essentially just a heartbeat away from becoming a 24 hr Bollywood movie trailer channel.

2. Open questions of an utterly useless nature. eg: If you eat a dish made of Venus flytrap, assuming this particular flytrap has been fairly successful in its chosen profession, so to speak, are you eating a vegetarian dish or a non-veg one?

3. Minor pieces of writing that I could use some feedback on. Maybe even a few story ideas. If you find an idea here that you like, feel free to use it. I'd appreciate it if you added an author's note to acknowledge the source, but that's up to you. As far as I'm concerned, I designed Corlandt.

Read on...

No comments: