Thursday, December 07, 2006

Benefits of Smoking (contd. 2)

I think if you light a cigarette and travel close to the speed of light, you'd still lose the same amount of life - your cigarette will burn faster and you'll smoke less.

Critics will, I know, turn the smoking argument back towards me and at some point ask me how much of my life am I losing by writing on this blog!

You see, if you're wasting time that is anyways wasted, then you subtract the intersection, to answer the other question posed in the post below. So if you are saving some minutes (3 or 5 minutes / 10 years) by not smoking, you better have something better to do in that time (than reading this blog, for instance). Same logic extends to KANK - would you hate the movie if the alternate was Ladies Tailor or Dil ka Doctor? ... or that Chitrahaar of a movie, HAHK?


...more later

No comments: