Thursday, December 07, 2006

How much of your life can you lose watching KANK?

I think one could argue that the amount of time lost watching a bad movie depends on one's expectation from the movie. If I'm looking for three hours of Madhuri Dixit interspersed with random music, HAHK would seem like three hours well-spent. Although with KANK, unless we're having a serious discussion on S&M lifestyles, I don't see any way of justifying it.

I have some politically incorrect questions to ask as well on the topic of activities that can be accused of reducing our life expectancy. But since there exists a possibility, however remote, that family audiences might read this blog, I shall not ask them here. Ratul, I am sure you would've asked yourself these questions already. I'd be very disappointed if you haven't.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: